From the Principals heart…
Hope in Crisis
1. want something to happen or be the case.
“he’s hoping for an offer of compensation”
If you had told me in January that the world would look so different in June, I would never have believed you! What have we just lived through? The uncertainty of the future has had an affect on every living human during this time. The subtle subconscious anxiety has quietly tortured our very weary souls. What does HOPE look like in a time of crisis? This has been something I have pondered on daily during the hard lockdown.
- Hope looks like choosing to see the sun rise, a picture that today will not look like yesterday nor will it look like tomorrow. Today needs to be lived for today.
- Hope looks like letting go of our need to control and plan with such precision and in the letting go we find a new rhythm of peace we have not been able to access before.
- Hope looks like slowing down and seeing the world around us with intent, acknowledging what is important and embracing the sand in the hourglass.
- Hope looks like shifting the plans of today, engaging with intentionality to not miss out on the blessings of tomorrow as the cycle of busyness and the rut threatens to intrude again.
- Hope looks like dreaming for the future and not believing in the hopeless narrative of today.
- Hope looks like living your life for the mark you want to leave on the world, opposed to just getting through the rut of life.
- Hope is having faith that the best days of our lives are ahead and that He turns all things for our good.
We have hoped for the day we will return onsite to teach our children and this week it became our reality! We are delighted to re-enter our school environment and see the JOY of our children coming back to their happy place.
As you move back to engagement in the circle of life after lockdown “May God, the inspiration and fountain of HOPE, fill you to overflowing with uncontainable JOY and PERFECT PEACE as you trust in Him. And may the power of the Holy Spirit continually surround your life with his super-abundance until you radiate with HOPE!” Romans 15:13
In His love